When you're getting dressed at home, you can have more fun expressing yourself. You can have a lot of fun trying new styles that you weren't brave enough to try when you go out.
MIX AND MATCH
Wear a few bracelets with different colors or patterns that complement each other. Start with a color or metal scheme and coordinate everything with that scheme! Some great combinations are wearing silver bracelets and blue beaded bracelets together, or pink and an animal print, or combining different colored metals with a wide black bracelet.
STACK EM UP
I love wearing a whole stack of bracelets together....
Just because we're all staying at home doesn't mean we can't look fabulous, like the royal daughters we are!
Do you need a little inspiration for your Stay-at-Home look this week? Girl, I've got you!
3 EASY STYLE TIPS:
- Wear large, floral prints to bring the feeling of spring into your wardrobe.
- Pair long comfy tunic tops with stretchy leggings to feel comfortable, yet chic.
- Style your comfy look with some new glam paparazzi jewelry.
*Disclaimer: I do not sell...
You are equipped to make the most of this season that you're currently in. Yep, that's right! And I would like to encourage you to get creative in this crisis.
This time is perfect for:
- Working on projects that you haven't had time for.
- Learn a new makeup routine on Youtube.
- Take a daily nap and get much-needed rest — you cannot pour from an empty cup.
- Start a blog.
- Plant some flowers outside.
- Text a friend to encourage her.
- Go through your budget and cut unnecessary expenses.
- Spend some time journaling.
- Take a class...
Did you know?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.