Mixing metals shouldn’t be scary. Here are five quick tips to help you mix and match metals for your new signature look.
Balance your look by pairing warm and cool metals together. For example, if you’re wearing gold, try adding rose gold for a modern twist.
Mix high-end metals such as platinum and gold with casual metals like silver for a contrast of luxury and everyday pieces.
Don’t be afraid to mix different textures and finishes of the same metal. For...
When you're getting dressed at home, you can have more fun expressing yourself. You can have a lot of fun trying new styles that you weren't brave enough to try when you go out.
MIX AND MATCH
Wear a few bracelets with different colors or patterns that complement each other. Start with a color or metal scheme and coordinate everything with that scheme! Some great combinations are wearing silver bracelets and blue beaded bracelets together, or pink and an animal print, or combining different colored metals with a wide black bracelet.
STACK EM UP
I love wearing a whole stack of bracelets together....
You are equipped to make the most of this season that you're currently in. Yep, that's right! And I would like to encourage you to get creative in this crisis.
This time is perfect for:
- Working on projects that you haven't had time for.
- Learn a new makeup routine on Youtube.
- Take a daily nap and get much-needed rest — you cannot pour from an empty cup.
- Start a blog.
- Plant some flowers outside.
- Text a friend to encourage her.
- Go through your budget and cut unnecessary expenses.
- Spend some time journaling.
- Take a class...
Did you know?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.