When you're getting dressed at home, you can have more fun expressing yourself. You can have a lot of fun trying new styles that you weren't brave enough to try when you go out.
MIX AND MATCH
Wear a few bracelets with different colors or patterns that complement each other. Start with a color or metal scheme and coordinate everything with that scheme! Some great combinations are wearing silver bracelets and blue beaded bracelets together, or pink and an animal print, or combining different colored metals with a wide black bracelet.
STACK EM UP
I love wearing a whole stack of bracelets together....
You are equipped to make the most of this season that you're currently in. Yep, that's right! And I would like to encourage you to get creative in this crisis.
This time is perfect for:
- Working on projects that you haven't had time for.
- Learn a new makeup routine on Youtube.
- Take a daily nap and get much-needed rest — you cannot pour from an empty cup.
- Start a blog.
- Plant some flowers outside.
- Text a friend to encourage her.
- Go through your budget and cut unnecessary expenses.
- Spend some time journaling.
- Take a class...
Did you know?
Whether you are a parent, a business owner, or a single person with a job, you need some motivation to get through life. What happens when you don't feel motivated anymore? It happens to all of us, okay, but let's not stay stuck there. Let's talk about getting motivated.
First, I’m going to tell you a secret about me. Are you ready?
Here’s my secret. Now, I know y'all see me going live on Facebook all the time…. but guess what, doing videos actually freaks me out. For real, y’all. I just don’t always like doing it and sometimes it’s hard...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.